Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Here you will find some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do I become a member?
Please contact the office at (902) 665-1212. You can also complete the form on our Contact page.
Where is TCTS?
TCTS is located at:
Unit 2, 441 Granville Street
How to use TCTS
- You must become a member of the society by paying a nominal fee ($20 per year)
- Pay a minimum fee at the time of each drive. Attendants for wheelchair clients travel at no cost.
- Pre-book your drive.
Check for weather-related cancellations on local media (radio and web).
24 Hour Notice is Required for Drives
Why use TCTS?
TCTS provides a door-to-door service for:
- Health appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Educational classes
- Social visits
- Church events
- Community events
- Group charters
Who can use TCTS?
- Persons with physical or emotional disabilities
- Any individual who is transportation disadvantaged
- Special needs groups
- Health care providers
- Educational Programs
- Persons with an economic disadvantage
- Day Program Facilitators